Image Map

Friday

March Lust List

March Lust List 2

With all the travelling that was going on last month, I never got round to doing my February lust list but here we are, in March already! Boy oh boy how this year is speeding by. The items currently on my wish list have taken on more of a home rather than a fashion flavour as we set up our new house in Sydney. Furniture, decor and DIYs have been consuming me for the past week, but it is oh so fun. Here's what's on my radar for March:
  1. Byredo Gypsy Water - this is such an intriguing scent and I can't help but spray it on every time I pass a Mecca store. The exxy price tag means it will require some saving up for.
  2. Freedom cushion - with my dream couch now sitting in our lounge, all I need is some bright pillows to spruce things up.
  3. Melissa flats - I always love the designs Vivienne Westwood brings out for Melissa but these take the cake as being right up my alley.
  4. Something Else tee - a black sequinned cactus on a T-shirt? Could there be anything cooler?
  5. Hunt No More leggings - my pants phase is sticking and I am ready to try some more out there styles, especially if there are more sequins involved.
  6. Kate Spade watch - don't get me wrong - I absolutely adore my staple MK rose gold watch but I feel I need something a bit more versatile too in the time-measuring department.
  7. Freedom vases - I only have one vase at the moment. Need more. Enough said.
  8. Freedom rug - while a little out of my price range, this is my ideal rug. And who said a girl can't dream?

2 comments:

  1. Kate spade watches are beautiful, great choicexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should go with those Melissas

    ReplyDelete