Image Map

Sunday

Wedding: the girls


























Now back to the story of the day. After setting up the ceremony venue, I headed back to Fothergills Bed and Breakfast to get ready with my bridesmaids. I think at that point there were less than three hours to go so the excitement was running high. This will be one of the most photo-heavy posts so I think the best way to tackle it is to explain each photo one by one:
  1. Our rings.
  2. Bridesmaids dresses. It was important to me that each lady felt like herself, so I gave them a colour (blush pink) and let them choose a dress that fit their personality best. I love the mismatched look and how they all complemented each other so well.
  3. And the makeup begins!
  4. All our shoes lined up, once again sticking to a colour palette but not a style.
  5. My dancing dress for the reception made by my clever mother; perfume for the day.
  6. Jacqui's work station.
  7. Loved the four poster bed in our room, and it turned out to be handy for hanging all the dresses!
  8. Eyeliner time.
  9. A sequin purse my sister bought for me; the master run sheet.
  10. My little sister and maid of honour, Lucy.
  11. Phoebe, a friend I've known for twelve years and one of my bridesmaids.
  12. Bee from Peggy Sue's un-rolling my hair.
  13. I gave each of my bridesmaids an infinity ring to wear on the day.
  14. Bridesmaids getting dressed.
  15. Final touch up.
  16. Aimee's tattoos; spritzing on perfume.
  17. Going to put the dress on.
  18. My hair piece; first look after I put the dress on.
  19. Meeting my dad after getting dressed.
  20. Book on old etiquette for women with a special wedding section.
  21. Trying to calm my nerves.
  22. Placing the floral wreath on my flower girl Yasmine's head.
  23. Lucy helping me with my veil
  24. Out in the sun before leaving for the ceremony.
  25. My last photos of being a miss.
photographer: Christine Lim / hair: Bee at Peggy Sues / makeup: April Rose / location: Fothergills Bed and Breakfast

2 comments:

  1. Awh this is beautiful!! My favourite photo is when the make up is being put on, it's so lovelyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are incredible photos. Your bridesmaids look beautiful and so do you!


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete