Image Map

Tuesday

Wedding: after the ceremony










The first thing I remember thinking when I saw the photos from directly after the ceremony was, "since when do I have dimples?!" But I was clearly smiling so much that they appeared. Standing in the town hall's atrium and greeting all our friends and family was a really happy moment and the vibe was contagious. The atrium was such a perfect place to do this with its tiled floors and natural light, a real contrast to the dim light and vintage styling of the main hall itself.

I'll keep this one brief and let the photos do the talking, but all I can say is stay tuned for the next instalment to come (and probably my favourite photos of the batch) - the portraits!

Here's the song we had playing as guests were filing into the atrium, I think it sums up the moment perfectly:

Go Do by Jónsi on Grooveshark

photographer: Christine Lim / second photographer: Ruby Yeo / venue: Fremantle Town Hall

3 comments:

  1. That first photo has such a beautiful energy and tension about it.

    Another great song choice. Sums up how I feel we should live our lives post wedding. I hope you feel the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so beautiful, I love your outfit & the bridesmaids dresses are perfect!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jessie, you look beautiful in these photos! (':

    ReplyDelete