Image Map

Thursday

Wedding Week


Guys! It's finally Wedding Week here on the blog! I've had these shots in my hot little hands for six weeks now and have been aching to share them but I wanted to give them the time and energy they deserved. But the time has come to share the photos from our big day in November and talk about the very things I kept a secret during the planning process. Anything from the stationary to the flowers to the music will be detailed here as I relive and recount the magic of what was a truly wonderful day.

** edit ** I've been having some photo uploading issues that I am trying to sort out so I can get these posts up. Thanks for your patience!

Photos are by the incredible Christine Lim and Ruby Yeo.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more! That's a beautiful shot of you both! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CANNOT WAIT!!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo choice to sum up the vibe of the day!

    ReplyDelete