Image Map

Saturday

What I wore: farewell Fremantle


dress: General Pants / shoes: Melissa / sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Number One' / watch: Michael Kors rose gold / bag: eBay

So here we are, in what is our last week in Perth before we jet off on honeymoon and then settle in for our new life in Sydney. We have been spending our final days catching up with friends and revisiting favourite spots that we are certain to miss. Today we said goodbye to our favourite haunt of Fremantle, which holds even more meaning for Marc and I now that we have the memory of being married there.

Here's what I wore for a warm sunny day of visiting cafes, stores and maybe buying three dresses from one shop. Oops. Tomorrow I'll be sharing a mini photo diary from the day.

4 comments:

  1. the only thing groovier than that dress is that bag!! sooooo fun!

    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is all kinds of wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'll ever tire of that dress.

    ReplyDelete