Image Map

Friday

One month on

leaving the town hall after our ceremony / with my parents and siblings / my three lovely bridesmaids / stopping for a photo outside a secondhand bookshop

It is so crazy to think that five weeks have already passed since the wedding! Parts of the day I can remember so clearly and others feel like a complete blur. For example, I know that at this exact time five weeks ago I was having rollers put in my hair and the bridesmaids' makeup had already begun. But I can barely remember walking down the aisle - so strange! It's also a weird feeling to have been planning something nonstop and then go to nothing straight after. I find myself still looking on wedding blogs for inspiration and scheming more ideas before I remember that I am already married, silly!

But I look back on the whole experience with a fondness that I hope will last a lifetime. The whole process leading up to the day was one of the funnest times of my life so far and the actual event was so full of love. I am really excited to get our photos back at the end of the month and really break the whole thing down in detail. I was so secretive about the details because I wanted our guests to be surprised but now I am well and truly ready to spill!

In the meantime, here are a few more instagram snaps to tide you over until we get the real photos. And I am keen to know - if you are married, how did you deal with the adjustment to your pace post-big-day?

No comments:

Post a Comment