Image Map

Friday

My week in pictures

This week has been packed full of breakfast, lunch and dinner dates as we wrap up our last month in Perth. We are really trying to make the most of our time with friends and family before we head off, which has been really nice but is also bitter sweet. Here's a bit of what's gone on in the past week and a bit:
  1. I was treated to a new hair do by the lovely folks at Element Aveda Concept, full review to come next week.
  2. Homemade summer fruit salad of nectarine, berries, mango, passionfruit and mint.
  3. Sold my Fuji x100 and went back to a new Canon camera, only this time a better model and fancier lens.
  4. Chloe on our upturned mattress as we moved out of our old home.
  5. New babushka keyring I picked up from Dotti for just $2.50. Love the post Christmas sales!
  6. Dinner and sangria at La Cholita, one of my favourite haunts in Perth.
  7. Apple and ginger juice to get over a nasty summer flu.
  8. Went with the girls to the Aquarium of WA and saw this cool dude.

2 comments:

  1. That dude does look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50mm 1.4 is only the best lens ever, I pretty much got through 15 weddings, 12 fashion shoots and whatever else in between when I was shooting as a photographer part time! It's just a pity I dropped it in Phuket and now it is all screwy :( boooo GOOD LUCK with it, it won't disappoint
    Adelle - www.wherethestyledthingsare.com

    ReplyDelete