Image Map

Thursday

Goodbye house


As of today we are officially moved out of our flat, almost two years to the day we got the keys. It’s a bittersweet feeling because I had really grown to love that poky little place with all its quirks. It felt like the first proper home Marc and I had made ourselves, and represented our first real shot at living alone after a few years of share houses and a short attempt living in the city in a shoebox apartment.
But I am even more excited about moving to Sydney and finding a new, better place to call home. I am dreaming of wooden floorboards, light-filled rooms and maybe even a bathtub if we are lucky enough. In fact, I have already made a Pinterest board dedicated to wishlist furniture for our new abode.
It’s going to be fun chronicling our adventures through house-hunting, to furnishing the place, to settling in and getting all our faux deer heads up on the wall. Even I’ll admit my collection is getting a little silly!

1 comment: