Image Map

Thursday

January lust list



Another month, another list of things I just have to have! Recently I have found my style to be undergoing a major shift. My wardrobe full of pretty vintage dresses doesn't appeal to me as much, and I find myself craving modern styles, textured prints and, shock horror, pants. Coming from the girl who didn't own a pair until last year, this is really saying something! Here's what's on my radar for January:
  1. La Parisienne agenda. I still can't decide if I want a diary this year but if I do wind up getting one, it will be the same as I had last year.
  2. Equipment blouse. I've been dreaming of owning one of these forever and may well crack soon.
  3. MAC perfectly plush brush set. This was actually bought by us as a Christmas gift for my sister but I want one too!
  4. Oroton glomesh wallet. Love this wallet and LOVE that it's on sale. May have already bought this one.
  5. Topshop flash sandal. Sandals have been my sole shoe of choice this summer, it's just a pity I can't get away with them for work.
  6. Topshop floral swimsuit. In preparation for the upcoming Mauritius trip, need I say more?
  7. Sass and Bide explosion skirt. I'm currently undergoing a Sass and Bide addiction and this is next on the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment