Image Map

Monday

My week in pictures


It's certainly been a busy week! I have been feeling so sentimental lately as I find myself doing favourite things for the last time in Perth - seeing friends, visiting loved cafes and learning to let go of possessions like my car. Sob. But it's ok because I am so excited about our move now and a shiny big new thing I am planning which I hope to release mid-year. It can be hard leaving things behind but it's so important to always be moving forward, don't you think?
  1. Pretty lights in The Corner Store in Fremantle
  2. Whiling away some time on the grass with my love
  3. Enjoying summer fruits for afternoon tea
  4. My Opa's clock
  5. Wearing what were meant to be my wedding earrings for the first time
  6. Yet another cafe date
  7. Planning a something big and secret requires a new notebook, right?
  8. Mexican fiesta at my aunt Trish's house

1 comment:

  1. Love those sunnies. Love that journal!

    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/
    check this out? follow us back?

    ReplyDelete