Image Map

Thursday

Welcome to my new blog

Hello and welcome to the new home of The Velvet Bow! This revamp sure has been a long time coming, in fact the whole process began early last year before I had to put it on hold due to the chaos of wedding planning. In mid-December I decided enough was enough and got in touch with Smitten Blog Designs to help me out with a fresh new blog design and a higher degree of functionality.

Part of this meant changing platforms from Tumblr to Blogger, so I ask that if you follow me through tumblr on Bloglovin' you update your feed to www.thevelvetbow.com instead. I'm still in the process of moving all my archives across to here as there is no easy way to do it, but once that's complete then it will be super easy to search for exactly what you need, whether it be past DIYs or wedding-related jazz.

With the new design also comes a new wave of possibility as to what I'll be posting about on here. For one, entries will be much more regular with new features slowly added to the mix. I have some exciting collaborations and projects coming up which I can't wait to reveal more about, and towards the end of the month I will be posting what I have been excited about for months - all things wedding!

So leave a comment to let me know how you like the design, and watch this space for lots more to come.

5 comments:

  1. Love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. squeal!!! Love the new blog layout Jessie!

    It's been too long!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it!!! Really excited to see what's to come!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Cotton velvet different design and natural cotton colors

    ReplyDelete