Image Map

Sunday

A day in Fremantle













Our Saturday morning in Fremantle went a bit like this. Breakfast at Moore and Moore, the very same venue where Marc and I were married seven weeks prior. My version of breakfast was the delectable rhubarb tart, which is well worth the trip down to Fremantle in my opinion! We then wandered over to grocer Kakulas Sister to grab a few snacks, all the while marvelling at the incredible architecture in the west end. Marc picked himself up a 'fiery ginger beer', while I bought three dresses at The Corner Store. I enjoyed walking behind my sister and her boyfriend and taking a few sneaky snaps before we headed back to the car for a leisurely drive back up the coast. I sure am going to miss this place!

5 comments:

  1. It really is such a beautiful place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your photos are amazing! And yes, that tart made my mouth water. I went to Fremantle over 10 years ago and would love to go back, can't wait to see a little more of it through your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and even greater write up! Your telling of the morning really makes me appreciate the memory even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Ooh which dresses did you buy? x

    ReplyDelete