Image Map

Thursday

Mauritius: day four





Marc and I decided that this morning we would tackle sorting our wedding photos (yes, we got them back - all 4000 of them!) and then go to a nearby beach later in the day. Well it turns out that was a rather ambitious idea! We ended up going through photos the whole day long and only managed to reduce them by half. There are just so many good ones! We did do it by the pool though and it ended up being a very relaxing way to spend the day.

I'm going to hold off sharing the wedding photos until after our holiday because I really want to give them the attention they deserve. I'm keen to know - how much detail would you like to see? I was thinking of doing a series of posts focusing on each element of the day rather than one overview post. What do you think?

For now, we are off to dinner with a member of Marc's family and tomorrow I get to meet the rest of his family in Mauritius - yay!

3 comments:

  1. A series of posts for each element sounds great. I'd love to see all the details!
    Just wondering what resort you are staying at in Mauritius? I've been looking for a resort for when I head over, but so far everything looks like it will break the bank :/

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lou!

      We stayed at Mon Choisy Beach Resort near Grand Baie. It was absolutely perfect and much better value than other places we looked at. Do you know whereabouts on the island the wedding is? You can get everywhere pretty easy from Mon Choisy even though it's in the north so I would definitely recommend checking it out. The pool area looks exactly the same in real life!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm reaally hoping for a looooot of detail, please!!! And this honeymoon of yours, Mauritius is too beautiful, these posts have become the perfect addiction for me to beat the cold European winter!!

    ReplyDelete