Image Map

Friday

Them bones


I would put the feeling of snagging a great bargain up there along with making perfect macarons or domesticating dragons. Really, there's no better feeling. So imagine my excitement when, upon walking into Diva yesterday, I was confronted by these bizarre bone creations. I love how the design makes them look like they are going straight through the ear, without the commitment of actually stretching the earlobes. Genius!

There was no price on the back so I took them up to the counter to enquire, only to be told by a surprised sales attendant that they were in fact $1. Yep you heard me right, no I didn't miss any numbers out. $1. I grabbed an extra pair for my sister Lucy and I was on my way. It was fun presenting them to her today and us both walking around Subiaco showing off our new ear bling. Here's to bargains!

1 comment:

  1. They're so cute! I love these sort of earrings myself, but I've never actually bought anything like this, so I think it's about time I do. It's been a long time since I've stepped into a Diva store. I usually don't like their jewellery as I find it quite tacky most of the time, but you do find the odd gem bargain from time to time!

    http://vintagemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete