Image Map

Sunday

Moving and Shaking











I think it's pretty safe to say there's been a lot going on this past month. We have had a number of friends come and visit us in Sydney which has been a real treat, and it's been a real adventure showing them our favourite spots and hidden gems. I also returned back to Perth just in time for Mother's Day, where my own mother treated everyone else around her to a homemade pasta fiesta boasting an array of handmade varieties and flavoursome sauces. Gee, I missed her cooking!

Here's a little of what I've been up to, as told through my lens:
  1. The Strand arcade; One Teaspoon Home in Surry Hills
  2. A seal charm Marc gave me as a memento
  3. I miss this funny little face; boarding a flight back home
  4. The Pie Tin is still one of my favourite Newtown haunts; cat in a pot plant?!
  5. A slice of France in sunny Paddington
  6. Finally got round to reading the lovely messages in our guest book; always adore a Kombi
  7. Epic vine in Surry Hills
  8. Fab glass cactus cocktail stirrers picked up in Paddington for $1 each; it's nice to be able to return to Moore and Moore, where we were married, for coffee and cake whenever we please
  9. Handmade pasta courtesy of my talented mother
  10. $10 bargain Rubi studded flats; tried out nail caviar with a couple of girlfriends

2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog, really. The worst of it all is that it SOOO makes me wanna pack up and move to Australia ahahaahahh.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely pictures! It looks like you've had a wonderful month!

    ReplyDelete