Image Map

Wednesday

May Lust List


May Lust List

The transition to winter has officially begun and I must admit, I find myself ill prepared for the cold weather. Take this month's Lust List for example - where are the sweaters, the coats, the woollen mittens? Why am I still trying to wear jellies when it's cold out? These are the prevailing mysteries of my life, and probably the answer to why I always have goosebumps. May, I might fail you in terms of dressing appropriately, but I think I make up for that in these awesome internet finds:
  1. Topshop collar - there is never a bad time to buy more neck candy, and I think this one has just the right amount of bling to spruce up boring outfits.
  2. Country Road shirt - the combination of peplum, polka dots and gold foil makes this one a winner for both the office and after hours.
  3. Sol Sana boots - I'm currently on the hunt for that perfect pair of ankle boots for the cooler seasons and I like the attitude of these ones.
  4. asos clutch - if it's Mexican inspired, it's ok in my book. This clutch is fun, carefree and has pom poms. Enough said.
  5. Topshop dress - we have established already that leopard print is a basic now, but the injection of neon in this dress takes animalia to a whole new level.
  6. Jelly Beans jellies - jellies have to be among the comfiest shoes ever, and I love the 90s vibe of them. I have the silver glitter but need the clear pink too, obviously.
  7. Jonathan Alder pillow - every bed/couch/hammock needs a statement pillow, right? This one just happens to be ones of the coolest I've ever seen.
  8. Gorman jeans - adore the colour and print of these jeans and imagine they would look great while, you know, baking carrot cake, riding a camel or giving a nanotechnology lecture even.

1 comment:

  1. That Country Road shirt is gorgeous! It's 28 degrees in Adelaide today, and no signs of winter yet - so these choices look perfect to me, ha! x

    ReplyDelete