Image Map

Tuesday

My week (and a bit) in pictures

I know it’s been a while since I last did one of these, but it’s now going to become a weekly feature! Feel free to leave a link in the comments if you do a similar round up of your own. Here’s what I got up to over the last week (and a bit):
  1. Christmas shopping with my new husband (it feels so weird to say that, I still keep referring to him as ‘my partner’ in conversation).
  2. We went to an incredible party on a farm for our friend Alice’s birthday with her twin Lucy. The set up was beyond amazing!
  3. The pontoon over the dam at the twins’ farm.
  4. Marc bought me this Marc by Marc Jabobs bag for my 23rd birthday the other week and I have taken it out every day since.
  5. High tea at the revolving restaurant for said birthday.
  6. On the way back from the country we visited Gnomesville, a ‘town’ with thousands of gnomes everywhere. I only wish we had taken one of our own to leave there!
  7. I may have gone a little overboard with buying gifts this year. Wrapping them all up is just too fun.
  8. Regrettably selling my YSL arty ring to save for new endeavours. Email me if you want details.
  9. $10 bargain gold sparkly sandals from Rubi. Perfect for the festive season I think.
  10. We went to watch the Christmas pageant on the weekend but all I captured on camera was the waffles we devoured afterward - I got peanut butter and cookie. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment