Image Map

Sunday

I'm married!


After what felt like a lifetime of planning, Marc and I tied the knot on Friday November 30, 2012. It was one of the best days of my life and I just feel so happy to be starting this new chapter of my life. I don't expect that much to change as we have already achieved so much together, but it's nice to know I can officially call him my husband and he can call me his wife.

I will have a crazy number of posts coming from the wedding as soon as we get the photos back, but until then I have plenty more planned. The Velvet Bow was a little quiet in 2012 but I am amping up to make it better than ever for 2013.

Thanks for sticking with me, and for all the congratulations and kind words we have received during the wedding process.

1 comment:

  1. wow!! love your dress! you guys look awesome in this, congrats btw
    best wishes from Adelaide =D

    ReplyDelete