Image Map

Monday

Happy December

IMG_7666
IMG_7604
IMG_7622
Photos from our most recent Paris trip, this time last year

Ever get that feeling of sadness when you have been planning something for a long time and suddenly it's over? I've had it before after my two big Euro trips, but this post wedding blues takes the cake. But I am making it my business to focus on all the positive things around me, so I thought I would take a leaf out of Amanda's book with her 'Things to look forward to' posts and write one of my own to focus on all the fantastic things that are happening this month. There sure are plenty things to be happy about in December!
  • Starting new traditions with my new husband
  • Getting into Christmas mode by crafting gifts and baking gingerbread
  • Continuing with my fitness and health regime (I'll write a post on this soon)
  • Donning a bikini and heading to the beach
  • Planning our honeymoon (more on this later too!)
  • My 23rd birthday this week
  • Watching the annual Christmas parade for the first time as an adult
  • Starting to edit our wedding film and hopefully learning more about my camera in the process
  • Making the most of the time with my friends by planning fun adventures
Tell me, have you felt down after a big life event? How did you bounce back?

No comments:

Post a Comment