Image Map

Sunday

All I want for Christmas: 2012 edition

With all the chaos of planning the wedding I now feel like I am way behind on all things Christmas, and with two weeks to go I am frantically searching for the perfect gifts to thank those special people in my life. While I get on top of my last-minute shopping, here's what I am hoping Santa sends my way:
  1. Gorman droplet tank dress - this would be perfect for the summer part of our honeymoon
  2. Mimi loves Jimi leather sandals - I'm getting out of my comfort zone with bright pops of colour
  3. Chanel red lipstick - can't beat a classic red lip for the festive season
  4. Recreational initial necklace - I'd love one of these with the initial of my new surname
  5. Modcloth cat-ula - how fun would this be to cook with?!
  6. TwentySevenNames Dolores dress - because you can never have too many cat-themed items of clothing
  7. Glasshouse Tahaa candle - burn this for an instant holiday in your own home
  8. Status Anxiety Audrey wallet - it's time for a new wallet and this one is perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment