Image Map

Saturday

Moving to Sydney



This is just a quick note to let you all know that, as of yesterday, Marc and I have officially moved to Sydney. Any recommendations of places to eat, live, shop and the like would be much appreciated! We barely know anyone and have only been here a couple of times so it is sure to be quite the adventure.

I'll keep you updated on how we are settling in, and in the meantime I am looking forward to finishing off the posts from our honeymoon to make way for the big event - a complete wedding run down!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in Sydney, I've never been so cannot recommend anywhere however I look forward to finding out more about the area, sounds like a lovely place to live!xx


    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course if will be an adventure! Hoorah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you prosperous life in Sydney. Anyone moved to Sydney for good, has been happy always.

    ReplyDelete