Image Map

Thursday

June lust list

June Lust List

Wow, there sure is a lot of pink going on here isn't there? I promise I didn't plan it that way, it just happened like that. But so what? I love pink. I remember when I was scared to admit that during my childhood days for fear it would seem too girly. Now I am an adult and can like whatever colour I want without fear of being disowned in the sand pit. Oh, the wisdom that comes with age. 

Anyhow, it's starting to get rather cold around these parts and I feel myself with a very sparse wardrobe in terms of warm gear. It's time to stock up on jumpers, boots and coats and embrace winter! Plus I am currently a little ill so keeping snug is paramount right now. Here's what I'm digging in June:
  1. asos pants - I feel like I'd be at least 100% cooler if I owned these hot pink pants.
  2. asos earrings - I tend to go through jewellery phases and right now it's all about big ear bling paired with a ballerina bun.
  3. Frends headphones - so they are a little pricey, but how awesome are these blingin' headphones? A stylish way to listen to The Spice Girls I say.
  4. Portmans coat - ever since spying this coat on Instagram I was smitten. That feeling intensified when I tried it on recently, damn waiting for payday!
  5. Topshop jumper - this knit sure looks like it would keep a gal toasty on wintery nights.
  6. Witchery boots - yes, I am a magpie attracted to all kinds of bright, shiny things. Which is why I must own these almost rose gold Chelsea boots.
  7. Urban Outfitters pendant light - still decorating the home which means an excuse to browse the 'apartment' section of UO all I like.
  8. Topshop duffle - the Aztec print of this bag is fab, and may actually convince me to go to the gym if I could stow my stuff in such a snazzy sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment