Image Map

Monday

April lust list

April lust list


Taking a momentary break from my last few wedding posts because it's the first of the month and time for a new lust list folks.

How is it April already? This year is speeding on by, that's for sure. This month I am craving T-shirt-style shift dresses paired with some new kicks and maybe another pair of signature sunglasses just for fun. My style is definitely evolving since I came to Sydney, with less pretty A-line dresses and a more streamlined shape taking over. I like it! Also, while we have almost kitted out our new house to a tee, there are still those certain items I am lusting over. Here's what I'm coveting this month:
  1. Princess Polly dress - hot pink seems to be the colour I am gravitating to right now, and I'd love to have this dress as a basic to style up in a number of ways.
  2. Country Road trivet - never thought I'd lust over one of those things you put pots on but this one is just so dreamy. Loving Swiss crosses right now, I want them on everything.
  3. Mint Converse - my white chucks get a lot of wear so it would be really cool to mix it up with some of the slightly more feminine, mint green persuasion.
  4. Karen Walker sunglasses - never thought I'd need another pair of sunglasses (I am very loyal to my KW number ones) but the moment I saw these by chance it was true love.
  5. Beci Orpin dreamcatcher - the dreamcatcher trend was never one I jumped on but I really love this quirky colourful one from Urban Outfitters. It would fit right in my lounge room.
  6. Betts boots - these are pretty much the exact same shoe as my worn-to-death Topshop pair, but while they are on sale it could be a good idea to stockpile for the future? I am known to do that with clothes.
  7. Forever New dress - I have so much leopard print, but strangely enough don't have it in a dress. This must be rectified, stat.
  8. Falcon pie dishes - a very geeky want, but these pie dishes are just so retro-cool. I could imagine dishing up Ottolenghi creations for friends in these.

1 comment:

  1. Those Falcon pie dishes are super cool, and so perfect for Ottolenghi!

    ReplyDelete