Image Map

Friday

Engagement photo shoot: part one

image
image
image
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
image
image
image
image
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
image
image
It's incredible how almost two months have passed since my last entry, and now it's the week of the wedding. Wow. I thought there was no better time than the present to get back into blogging, especially when I already can't sleep out of excitement.

So, finally, here is the first set of photos from our engagement photo shoot with our wonderful photographer Christine Lim. Technically it's more of a pre-wedding shoot as we have been engaged for years, but I like the sound of engagement shoot better. Anyway, one Sunday we took a trip out to Guildford Grammar for this first round of snaps. I love how much direction Christine gave us and I am so happy with how the photos turned out, as I think I am pretty awkward and have one standard pose for photos (look back on past outfit posts if you don't believe me!).

I am going to go a little blog crazy in the week up to the wedding so I hope you don't mind, there's just so much to share in the lead up. Hope you all stay along for the journey!

Wearing: Oasis leopard dress, Diva bunting necklace, vintage Salvatore Ferragamo shoes, Dotti belt.

All photos by Christine Lim.

No comments:

Post a Comment